GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The articles for sale on www.mvagustastore.com (hereafter the "Store") are sold and invoiced by Audes Group Srl, with offices in Via Noventana, 192 - 35027 Noventa Padovana (PD), REA PD-354902, C.F. VAT No.04014850285.For info about orders and shipments you can contact Audes Customer Service at the following address:Mail:
- From Monday to Friday 08:30-13:00 14:30-18:00.
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract
- 1.1 The contract stipulated between Audes Group Srl (hereinafter "AUDES") and the Customer is concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by AUDES. In case of non-acceptance of the order, AUDES will in any case promptly inform the Customer.
1.2 By placing an order in the various ways provided, according to the order form present on the Store (hereinafter the "Order"), the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to accept in full the present general conditions (hereinafter the "Conditions").
1.3 These Conditions may be printed or saved on a durable medium, in compliance with the provisions of art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003 and art. 51 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
- Purchase mode
- 2.1 The items sold by AUDES are only those on the AUDES website at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
2.2 In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be fully representative of its characteristics but may differ. for color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used for access to the Store and display of images).
2.3 The Customer to complete an Order must complete the relevant form on the Store and send the same after carefully viewing the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and / or the items he intends to purchase. The Customer must also request AUDES, where desired, to issue a tax invoice relating to the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 D.p.R. n. 633/1972.
2.4 The correct reception of the Order is confirmed by AUDES by an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will briefly summarize the conditions of purchase, as required by applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify the same and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
- Prices and Payment methods
- 3.1 The prices shown on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment charges are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these Conditions.
3.2 The following payment methods are provided:
For payment, the Paypal circuit can be used by the customer according to the specific procedures of the same.
(ii) Bank Transfer (only for European Union countries)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods will take place only upon receipt of payment in the bank.
- Delivery of items and related expenses
- 4.1 The items purchased by the Customer will be processed within the next 24 hours from the acceptance of the Order by AUDES, at the cost indicated specifically in the Store before sending the Order. AUDES reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be carried out outside the Italian borders, shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
4.2 With regard to the deliveries requested in countries outside the European Union, any customs import charges will be borne by the recipient. Therefore, the Customer is invited to contact the customs authorities of their country in advance to check the costs and any import restrictions;
- Italy 24/48 h
- Italy (islands): 48/72 h
- Europe: 48/72 h
- Rest of the World: 48/72 h
4.3 The delivery times indicated by AUDES must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to the same, or the eventual delivery made with successive fractioned shipments do not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to the request for compensation or indemnity.
4.4 Upon delivery of the items, the Customer is required to check:
that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document. that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps). Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, with a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the items received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
- Right of withdrawal
- 5.1 Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to state reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the articles.
5.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 5.1 above, Customer must send AUDES a notice to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address [email protected], or use the appropriate form on the Store.
5.3 In case of withdrawal, the Customer must resend the items to AUDES at his expense within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, to the following address AUDES Group Srl (Web Dept.) Via Noventana 192, 35027 Noventa Padovana (PD) Italy. The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in original packaging (envelopes and packaging), stored and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify the nature, characteristics and size, according to the normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact, it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased (eg: accessories, accessories, etc ...);
the right of withdrawal is excluded for customized items and customized or pre-order;
because the withdrawal is possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc ...);
le spese di spedizione(ed eventuali spese doganali, se presenti) per la restituzione del bene saranno ad esclusivo carico del Cliente. The shipment, until the verified receipt in the warehouse indicated by AUDES, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
in case of damage to the goods during transport, AUDES will inform the Customer, to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal; AUDES will not respond in any way to damage, theft, loss occurred during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
5.4 AUDES will refund the customer the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree. 21/14) within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by transfer of the amount charged, using the same means of payment used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not bear any cost as a consequence of such reimbursement. AUDES may suspend reimbursement until receipt of the returned item or until the Customer proves that he / she has correctly returned the item, if earlier.
5.5 In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in the cases in which AUDES ascertains that:
the returned item and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
the article is missing its external packaging and / or the original internal packaging;
the article is missing elements that are integral to the same and / or accessories (eg, closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, AUDES will return the item purchased to the sender, charging the same shipping costs and, if already refunded, the price of the item.
- 6.1 All the items sold by AUDES are covered by the guarantee of 24 (twenty four) months for conformity defects, pursuant to Title III of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005. To use the warranty, the customer must keep the invoice, or receipt of payment, together with the transport document.
6.2 The warranty for defects of conformity will be applied provided that the relevant article has been used correctly, respecting its intended use and as provided in the instructions for use and washing present in and / or with the article.
6.3 In the event that, for any reason, AUDES is not able to provide the Customer with an item under warranty (restored or replaced), or where the repair or replacement were, also because of the value of the article, excessively burdensome, AUDES can proceed to the appropriate reduction of the price paid, ie the return of the full amount paid with the termination of the contract.
6.4 In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the item, the same must be returned by the customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
- Complaints and request for information
- 7.1 Any complaint or request for information can be sent to AUDES at the following addresses:
E-mail customer care: [email protected]
From Monday to Friday 08:30-13:00 14:30-18:00
- Applicable law
- 9.1 The contract of sale referred to in these Conditions and its execution and regulated by Italian law, with the disregard of the conflict rules and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. For the solution of the relative disputes the Court of the municipality of residence of the Customer will be competent.